today in the class of drawing and imaging we learnt about the gestalt principles. they are as follows:
- similarity: occurs when objects look similar to one another.
- continuance: occurs when the eye is forced to flow from one object to another.
- closure: occurs when an object is incomplete but the human mind can complete it.
- proximity: occurs when elements are placed together and tend to look like a group.
- figure and ground: occurs when positive spaces creates an object by it collaboration with another positive space.
further more we allotted each principle with one inked art work from the previous class that matched the most and expressed the same.
now we simplified the lines of all ten compositions more and drew them on a scale of 10 inches from the small ink tabloids.